Mountain Biking in Scenic Apuseni Mountains - Transylvania
Set in one of the most charming parts of Romania, deep into the heart of Transylvania, the Apuseni Mountains are the perfect set for a mountain-biking tour! Following untouched landscapes, deep forests, mountain passes, peaks and exciting descents, this tour is meant for the cycling enthusiasts that want to bring adrenaline, incredible views and a “king of the mountain” feeling at over 1500 meters altitude. Experience the Carpathian Mountains from the saddle of your bike, like you can only do with Velo Holidays!
23 July – 31 October 2018
Group Size: 2 – 20 People
Duration: 4, 7 or 8 days
Price: From £785 p.p
Call us on:
+44 7949 869 149
Email us on: email@example.com
* Tailored distance, difficulty, activities and dates for your group
* Features: Mountain biking trails filled with adrenaline and incredible views
* Spectacular caves, waterfalls, underground glaciers, gorges and peak views
* Hard level (40-60 km/day) on mountain passes, peaks and trails
* Traditional guesthouses and high-end hotels
* All meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
* Traditional guesthouses or high-end accommodation for all nights
* Personal guide throughout your tour
* All transport included
* Bike hire and custom fitting
* All listed activities and entries to attractions
* Van support
* Free spa treatment (Book until 16th July)
* Videos and pictures taken by us
* Flights advice
– Flights (£150 Estimated Price)
– Travel Insurance
– Optional Excursions
Excursions to choose from
Kayak and canoe
airport to Oradea with complementary spa treatment. Custom fit bikes and ride on the local cross-country trails. Optional wine tasting.
nd largest underground glacier in Europe) and through the ski resort of Arieseni. High-end accommodation with swimming pool and sauna included.
To get a custom quotation please fill in the form below!
We are pledging to bring the biggest smile on your face and give you an experience that you would never forget!
“Experience. Exercise. Enjoy! “
Address: The Old Court House, Clark Street, Morecambe, Lancashire, United Kingdom, LA4 5HR
Phone: +44 7949 869 149
Monday – Saturday:
9:00 am – 8:00 pm
9:00 am – 3:00 pm